WHAT IS PAINT PROTECTION FILM?
Paint Protection Film is a self healing, virtually invisible, thermoplastic urethane film applied to painted surfaces of a new or used vehicle in order to protect the paint from stone chips, bug splatters, and minor abrasions. Protect your investment today!
Benefits of Paint Protection Film (PPF):
- PPF enhances the paint on the car by giving it a gloss, satin or matte finish depending on the look you are going for.
- PPF helps to maintain your car’s appearance. It protects the vehicle from the damage caused by various agents such as bugs, climatic change and various chemicals.
- PPF is the protective film that helps to protect the surface of the vehicle and saves the cost used for repairing the damage.
- PPF protects your paint against harmful UV rays.
- Glossy Finish (Satin and Matte films also available)
- Hydrophobic (Advanced water repelling properties)
- Anti-Contamination (Easy to remove contaminants)
- Fast Recovery (Minor scratches will self heal when heated)
- Stain Resistant
- 10 year warranty. The films we use are back by a 10 year warranty against delamination, yellowing, bubbling and cracking.
Brands of PPF we use:
Contact us for a quote: