WHAT IS PAINT PROTECTION?
Protect your long term investment today! Paint Protection Film (PPF) is a thermoplastic urethane film applied to painted surfaces of a new or used vehicle in order to protect the paint from stone chips, bug splatters, and minor abrasions.
Paint Protection Film is self healing, virtually invisible, and cut with computerized system for flawless installs. Check out our packages below!
TRAVEL LOTS FOR WORK OR PLEASURE?
"PPF is great for vehicles that endure gravel, rocks, and snow, so if you are frequently making long distance trips or visit Big White this is a great way to protect your vehicle."
- Wait 72 hours after installation to wash your car
- Remove insect or other stains as soon as possible
- Stubborn stains can be removed with 99% isopropyl alcohol. Take care to keep these chemicals off the vehicles paint
- Seal at least once every 3 months to preserve high gloss (We recommend Pro Skin)
- Light scratches in the film will self-heal
- Avoid using a pressure washer or high-pressure water source near the edges of the film, it can cause the film to lift/damage
- Detailing clay can be used to remove contaminants that are on the film
- Wax any unprotected areas at least every three months for maximum gloss and protection
- If there are any noticeable flaws after the film has completely cured, bring it back to the shop and we will make necessary adjustments
- Commercial car washes are not the best option for your car
- Do not use high-pressure water hoses
- Avoid potent chemical degreasers or tar removers. While these won't harm your paint, they may degrade and dull the finish of some types of paint protection film.
- Never use brushes. Use a good quality microfiber mitt instead.
- Don't let dead bugs and bird droppings remain
- Never wipe with terry cloth or paper products. They'll damage the clear bra. In fact, you should never even wipe dirt off with a dry towel. Always wet the surface with water, soap or detail spray wax first to minimize friction.
- Don't use a power buffer on your film coat, muscle power only
- DO NOT wipe or scrub the film in direct sunlight or when the film is hot
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners on the film
- DO NOT use dyed or colored car waxes on the film
- DO NOT use solvent based degreasers